Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Powder Mission, The Movie

Wave after wave of winter storms have been rolling in across Colorado, breaking on the rocky shore of the Continental Divide. Monarch has been outstanding, getting about a foot of fresh each day for the last four days. It's dumping up there again, but after sending Ed and Jeny home with big frozen grins on their faces my legs need a break from the skis, so I spent today compiling our footage. Thanks to Ed for lending some video and stills to the effort!

3 comments:

Moriya said...

Nice video! I especially enjoyed the music. I just downloaded the artist so I can listen to it at work. I also really liked the map/weather-forecaster shot at the end.

Thanks for sharing!

M

JenyJo said...

;8^O

holy WatToCaptureTheBLISS, Bat Boi!!!!

omg, it was SO much fun turnin' with you in the snow storms. let's do it again. 2 week. on.

jj

Starting with a Step or Two said...

Not going to lie, you make me wish I had a Monarch pass instead. Thanks for the shots. Hooray for freshies!!!